Why Eye Level?
Please watch this space later.
Because Eye Level Works
Eye Level is a supplemental education program that originated in Korea about 30 years ago and now has over 2.5 million children enrolled world-wide. We are the leading provider of supplemental education in the areas of Math and English
- Diagnostic Assessment
- The diagnostic test will provide insight into the student’s ability and learning needs. It is utilized to determine the best place to start the student in the Eye Level curriculum.
- Initial Starting Point
- This helps students build confidence to help ensure
future success in proceeding levels.
- Self Directing Learning
- Students will follow a self-directed learning method and develop independent learning skills in our Eye Level learning centers. Instructors will provide guidance to students as they move throughout their individualized program.
- Before a student can proceed to the next level, an Eye Level instructor will give each student a level test to evaluate if they have achieved mastery, before moving on to a skill set.
- Directors/Instructors provide consultation and communicate with parents regarding their children's learning progress on a regular basis.
All concepts and skills in the Eye Level program are interrelated. Mastery of basic foundational skills is necessary before advancing to more complex skills, resulting in improvement of a child’s accuracy and speed when completing more complex questions.
- Commitment to your child
- No matter what your reason for attending Eye Level, we are committed to providing your child with the most positive experience possible. This pervades everything we do, down to the program we select for your child, and their interaction with our thoroughly trained staff.
- Eye Level has the best curriculum around
- There is simply no competition when it comes to the quality of instruction and curriculum that you will find at Eye Level. We are the only center worldwide who offer a Critical Thinking component as part of our Math program. Furthermore, our curriculum is developed in a way that allows children to make progress and proceed through levels.
- Individualized Instruction
- While our curriculum is developed structurally, each child is assessed individually. Our instructors tailor our curriculum by understanding each child’s abilities from their eye level.